Access to the Material
- User does not acquire any intellectual property rights in the material, either express or implied, other than a license under these Terms.
- THE MATERIAL IS PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS-IS’ BASIS., AND ALLIANCE TO END PLASTIC WASTE (“AEPW”) MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE MATERIAL, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AEPW DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION IN THE MATERIAL.
- AEPW has no obligation to provide support, maintenance, upgrades, modifications or new releases of the material or other resources;
- AEPW is providing to User the material free-of-charge, provided that User must not under any circumstances charge any fees for others to use the material, or any derivative thereof; or otherwise use the material for profit-making purposes; and
- User indemnifies, holds harmless and will defend AEPW and its officers, employees and authorised representatives against any claim or proceeding that is made, threatened or commenced, and any liability, loss, damage or expense (including reasonable legal costs on a full indemnity basis) that AEPW may incur of suffer as a result of: (i) any breach of these Terms, (ii) an actual or alleged breach by a User of any law or regulation, related to its use of the material or any derivative works based on the material, (iii) User’s use of the material or derivative works of the material, including any claims of breach of a third party’s intellectual property rights.
Usage of the Material
User may utilise the material in accordance with the following:
- User must (i) retain the ‘Changemakers’ branding, and (ii) contain the statement ‘Developed by the Alliance to End Plastic Waste and Soceo gGmbH (“Soceo”), powered by [insert full name of User]’.
- User may not share the material on third party websites without the prior written consent of AEPW.
- AEPW may revoke the license granted herein to use the material if AEPW, in its sole discretion, considers that Customised TLAM breaches any of the Terms or is otherwise undesirable or may damage the goodwill and reputation of AEPW.
The license to use the material shall automatically and irrevocably terminate if User fails to comply with any of the Terms. Upon termination, User agrees to destroy all copies of the material and related documentation or data in its possession.
Soceo tailored support
Users who wish to receive tailored support for the implementation and/or customisation may engage the services of Soceo, subject to the terms and conditions of a separate agreement. For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com